I like this little tradition that I've established.
The only person complaining about this tradition is my ambitiously slim pencil skirt,which I might add was probably the worst purchase of 2011. It's greyish,pinstriped,可爱极了，and I love it in theory. But in reality,I love cinnamon sugar apple cake and looser-fitting clothes.
I need to stop talking about clothes and money and how I waste them both.
So,the apple cake.
I'm hoping with my fingers crossed that your weekend includes this cake.
Watch how to make our Cinnamon Sugar Apple Cake (1 min):
这个简单的肉桂糖苹果蛋糕又轻又松软，loaded with fresh apples,and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer!！
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk (you can sub milk+vinegar,or plain yogurt+milk)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples (I used Wealthy heirloom)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix ingredients in order given (except the last 3 ingredients).
- Combine last 3 ingredients to make a topping and sprinkle it evenly over the batter.
- 烤45分钟。It's delicious when served warm!！
In keeping with tradition: TGIF!那些四年级的小家伙一定知道如何打扮一个女孩。
How are you going to relax this weekend?I wouldn't be mad if you said by making this cake.